Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday with Daisy Girl

Today is Thankful Thursday
with Daisy Girl.. <3

What are you truly THANKFUL for??

Today I'm thankful for sooo very much, it would be a book if I listed all that I am truly thankful for.. So, I will name just a few and continue on each Thankful Thursday.. :)

Today I am thankful for God's grace, my kids, my strength that God has given me to get through my storms, my family and my friends. ~to be continued next week..  lol.. ;)

Sometimes we need to SHOW more of how thankful we truly are instead of just saying it.. I'm gonna post a few ways to say Thank you, and feel free to add some ideas as well.. k!

Send a thank you card to someone
Send a package to a Soldier
Treat someone to lunch
Buy someone a gift..
How do you show your gratitude to people?


Melanie~Daisy Girl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment